John Pryor Speaker
John Pryor is a professional international keynote speaker
He has spoken to audiences of up to 3,000 people at events in the USA, China and throughout the countries of Europe.
As a former Intellectual Property auctioneer at both in person and online IP auctions, John is well practised at distilling the complex into easy to follow concepts.
He is as comfortable presenting on a topic, or as a panel member or in leading discussions.
John delivers talks about how intellectual property drives value, sharing and protection of ideas, brands and concepts, and especially about Helping Business Win With IP TM
Here are some of the topics John regularly speaks about:
- The Business guide to Intellectual Property
- What you need to know about Intellectual Property for success in business
- The business winners of tomorrow will have Killer IP
- Key things you need to know about intellectual property for a successful business
- Intellectual property management for start up CEOs
- How start-ups, scaleups and shakeups can win at the game of IP