IP Business Strategy
Intellectual Property does not lead the business strategy, it supports, facilitates and protects the business strategy at all times.
Since no strategy ‘survives contact with the enemy,’ intellectual property has got to be dynamic and responsive to the business strategy and needs.
We help businesses to compete and win with IP: to protect their competitive advantage, market share and secret sauce using IP in the most effective way for their business goals.
Businesses usually come to us with one of three problems:
Do not have the time or don’t know what to do
- Not sure how IP can help
- Unclear how IP can help Software; online; data; AI; digital; business
- Confused about the types of IP
Been caught out
- Competitors stealing their trademark
- Ex partners / employees setting up in competition using their secrets
- Another was accused of patent infringement and ended up selling the business
Exciting new growth opportunities
- New markets
- New countries
- New partnerships
We can help you craft an IP business strategy that suits your business stage, goals, competitive landscape and budget.
Our proven approach is in three stages: audit, workshop followed by a dynamic strategy to support and fortify your business strategy.